January 20, 2009

just dont know what to say anymore

last couple days:

weekend was Setsucon. i wasnt expecting the coldness from him as much. i was just really really sad the whole weekend. how i think i messed up so much, and how i probably lost the one man that loved me the most and will help me the most. he is moving to L.A. Everything is going to change. He will really soon meet a great girl, live the warm weather, see her everyday, be happy. He also told me the kind of girl he wants to be with. it just doesnt match my personality at all, now I think about it. Why did we went out for 3 years!?!? I really want to know if he figured it out from this relationship? Or he knew all along??? The last meal we had together was the worst Olive Garden meal I've ever had. Maybe it wasnt the food, it was my feelings that made the food tasted worst. But I cant let him know I cried.

there will never be a possiblity that we would be together.






Today was Obama's Inauguration day. I didnt watch the swear-in ceremony bc I was working in Sensory lab. First day of working there!!! it is so weird that one of my classmate hired me. But she is really cool.


Thats all i am going to write for now.

No comments: