12/1/08
: it's called a goal, silly i dunno
that's part of the reason i'm a bit sad recently - i don't have many great goals anymore
11:04 PM i need to rediscover them
:P
i think my job put me off from my goals
11:06 PM what about you?
yin, goals are pretty important in life
you'll think of something sooner or later, and when you do.... you'll be thrilled with it
11:07 PM even strawberry farm
or maybe just being the kindest pet owner ever
whatever would make you happy!
and whatever you want to become better and better at
that's a goal
that's an aspiration
and that's a reason to live!
Why did I used that conversation as the opening of this post? Because I am going to find a goal in my life. My goal, no matter what it will be, will make me happy.
Since last time, I'd like to think that I have moved a little forward. I wrote a long, fat email to him expressed a lot of my feelings. I was calm when writing it at 4am in the morning (holy crap, it was just this morning and i thought it was days ago)!
Feb 7, night: I saw Jon Gosselin from Jon&Kate plus 8. Who in there right mind would want 8 kids at 27 years old, right? But he and his wife stuck with it because thats what "life" threw at them. So they lived with it, happily!
i just thought about how Howard Weinstein, author of "Puppy Kisses are Good for the Soul", had Annie, a Pembroke welsh corgi, as his structure in his gloomy-est days. I just think, who or what is mine?
I guess that is why I am REALLY upset about the breakup. I lost a good good friend. I started to think Since November 2008, i have been feeling him as a friend of mine who's slowly disappearing from my life. I miss him of course, I miss his love, care, hugs, speech, ... but all that is nothing comparing to losing a best friend.
For two months, i wasnt as sad as now. of course it had some other reasons (Katy's wedding, hoildays, being with families) i knew i had a structure in my life; i had a friend whom i can always talk to. He is also someone who would talk to me about anything. BUT, that was all shattered since the post.
i have to find a new life structure. this is a goal. it will be difficult.
Please dont block me. Please dont let me "not hear from you ever again". Please give me that imaginary structure in my life.
:'(
Since last time, I'd like to think that I have moved a little forward. I wrote a long, fat email to him expressed a lot of my feelings. I was calm when writing it at 4am in the morning (holy crap, it was just this morning and i thought it was days ago)!
Feb 7, night: I saw Jon Gosselin from Jon&Kate plus 8. Who in there right mind would want 8 kids at 27 years old, right? But he and his wife stuck with it because thats what "life" threw at them. So they lived with it, happily!
i just thought about how Howard Weinstein, author of "Puppy Kisses are Good for the Soul", had Annie, a Pembroke welsh corgi, as his structure in his gloomy-est days. I just think, who or what is mine?
I guess that is why I am REALLY upset about the breakup. I lost a good good friend. I started to think Since November 2008, i have been feeling him as a friend of mine who's slowly disappearing from my life. I miss him of course, I miss his love, care, hugs, speech, ... but all that is nothing comparing to losing a best friend.
For two months, i wasnt as sad as now. of course it had some other reasons (Katy's wedding, hoildays, being with families) i knew i had a structure in my life; i had a friend whom i can always talk to. He is also someone who would talk to me about anything. BUT, that was all shattered since the post.
i have to find a new life structure. this is a goal. it will be difficult.
Please dont block me. Please dont let me "not hear from you ever again". Please give me that imaginary structure in my life.
:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment